WPDean.com follows a strict no-spam, no-disturb policy. We or anyone in our team do not send any emails, promotional letters or offers unless you subscribe to receive email updates.
When you visit and browse this website, we record certain information in relation to your each visit. The information we generally collect are:
- The IP or proxy server IP.
- The operating system which your computer uses.
- Your location; mainly your country.
- The date and time of your visit.
- The length of your each session.
- The number of pages which you have browsed in single session.
- The number of times you access WPDean.com within any day, any week or any month.
- The website which referred you to us.
- The bounce rate in general.
- The click-through-rate in general.
This is done by making use of analytical softwares such as Google Analytics or Bing Webmasters. The data is primarily used for the data analysis and web development process of WPDean.com or its related sites only. We do not share this data with any other third-party outside of our group sites.
WPDean.com use only session cookies; which are created only when you are browsing this site in a single session, and expire as soon you quit your browser.
As any other online community, we follow a fair practice to allow our visitors to share his/her thoughts on this site.
While commenting on this site, it is advised to refrain from posting anything that is not suitable for general audience. We hold all rights to accept or reject any comments based on our discretion.
Changes to This Policy
We reserve all inclusive rights to make changes to this policy document from time to time. The last date of change is mentioned at the bottom of this page. We request users to visit this page more frequently and stay self informed about the updates.
Your Acceptance of Terms
By browsing this website or using any our our products or services, you signify your full acceptance of the above policy document and its terms of service. Posting any future changes to this policy document will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.