You’ve visited countless websites, and now that you’re about to start working on your own it might pay to stop and think about what you liked and didn’t like about some of those you visited. Was it the front page, the overall design, or the functionality that either impressed you or turned you off?
You have a good idea what a boring website can look like, and you want to avoid creating one of those at all costs. On the other hand, you want to captivate your visitors just as you have been engaged or captivated by some of the sites you visited.
The following helpful tools and web design resources presented here should help you capture what’s good for your own design creations. And at the same time save you the trouble of conducting a lengthy search for what you believe you need.
Top-rated tools usually offer a lot for a relatively small investment. Trafft is an easy-to-work-with yet powerful appointment scheduling system for service-type businesses that can quickly get you a substantial ROI. You can earn even more by offering multiple clients Trafft’s white-labeled booking solutions customized to match your branding.
Trafft streamlines the booking experience, increases customer loyalty, and boosts client retention; all from a single location and platform with its-
- management of both staff and services schedules at single or multiple locations.
- error-free scheduling of individual and group appointments, recurring appointments, and events.
- use of Stripe, PayPal, Mollie, or Authorize.net for online payments.
- use of STMP and email to send invoices, notifications, and reminders to clients.
Trafft easily integrates with Google Calendar, Outlook Calendar, Google Meet, Zoom, and more. If your business is service-oriented click on the banner to learn more about the many ways Trafft could improve your customer service, save you time, and generate a great ROI.
You’ve been tasked with processing a ton of data from several sources and in several formats and presenting it in a way that is attractive, easily understood and meaningful to a variety of viewers.
That could make you wish you were somewhere else, except you’ve heard about wpDataTables, the premier feature-rich plugin that would enable you to take on the task and complete it with ease because of its –
- ability to create interactive, attractive, meaningful, responsive, and easily editable tables and charts.
- ability to create tables and charts from data that can come from a variety of sources and in a variety of formats.
- front-end editing and sorting, advanced filtering, AJAX loading, and conditional formatting capabilities for categorizing and highlighting key data.
Click on the banner to learn more about how wpDataTables can save you time and effort.
Amelia is a WordPress booking plugin for service-oriented businesses such as beauty parlors, health and fitness clubs, educational and training enterprises, etc. Amelia automates your bookings, manages your schedules, streamlines interactions with your customers, tracks your payments, and monitors your KPIs.
Features and integrations that will make your booking processes more efficient and benefit your clients:
- Clients can initiate online appointment bookings 24/7 and make payments online using PayPal, Strip, Mollie, and Razorpay and receive reminders via email, SMS, and WhatsApp.
- Amelia integrates seamlessly with Google Calendar and Google Meet, Outlook Calendar, Zoom, Elementor, Divi, WooCommerce, and more.
- Amelia provides business owners and managers with a dashboard that summarizes business critical KPIs.
Click on the banner to learn more and grab this easy-to-set-up and use all-in-one WordPress booking plugin now at up to a 40% discount.
The Uncode creative & WooCommerce WordPress theme is a top selling Envato theme with more than 100,000 sales to date.
- With Uncode, it is remarkably easy to build incredible WooCommerce websites with its advanced drag & drop Product Builder, its performant configurable Ajax product filters with variations swatches, and its selection of impressive shop layouts.
- Uncode also features 70+ carefully crafted importable pre-made designs that can be mixed and matched.
- The Wireframes plugin bundle features 500+ section templates for creating layouts and designs and offers an alternate workflow approach to creating excellent website designs without restricting creativity.
Brizy is designed with agencies and resellers in mind. You can use Brizy to create attractive, professional-looking websites without any need for coding or you can resell this website building solution under your own brand.
If you do the latter, you can focus on increasing revenue and growing your business while letting Brizy do the heavy lifting. Meanwhile, your clients think they are purchasing and using your website building platform.
- Replace the Brizy builder name and logo, and Brizy.cloud and Brizy.site with your own domain names.
- Cloud hosting, SSL, CDN, and updates will continue to be managed by Brizy.
TheDock WordPress editor is designed to help teams create sharp-looking, performant websites more efficiently. TheDock-built sites can easily be maintained by anyone, so designers and developers will find that they can save time by allowing clients to do the editing.
Designers and developers also benefit from –
- fast page loads with new theme files with every build, and no need for short-codes.
- an auto-adjusting layout system with global UI components.
- high security and easy maintenance with built-in features as opposed to plugins.
- can work with content using the native WordPress UI.
- can utilize TheDock’s White-label theme if you so choose.
More than 9 million users have seen Slider Revolution go from being the #1 best-selling WordPress slider plugin to being the #1 best-selling video slider WordPress plugin. Yet it’s still not your typical video slider plugin. In addition to being a video editor and embedder, Slider revolution –
- comes with more than 250 pre-built templates.
- offers cutting-edge website animations that even beginners who don’t know how to code can work with.
- can make a website look as if it took months of effort and a ton of money to create.
Mobirise is ideal for creating landing pages, simple web stores, and small to medium websites. It’s free to download and it’s also free to use for both personal and commercial purposes.
Mobirise gives you the ability to create an awesome site in a matter of minutes. This intuitive and easy to use website building tool also gives you –
- the ability to use it offline.
- edit your site locally and host it wherever you wish.
- access to more than 7,600 website themes, blocks, and templates.
- access to HTML if you want to code.
Any font identification app may suffice when you’re looking for a font that is somewhat like the one you’ve submitted. But –
- Having found a font, will the app tell you where to find it, if it is free, or if it needs to be purchased?
- If you want an exact identification of the font in question, what is it and how can you acquire it?
WhatFontIs with its 840K font database and AI-powered font finder is the answer. The 10% misses are almost always due to submittal of low-quality images.
Website illustrations can amuse, inform, engage, and perform a variety of other important tasks. Consequently, they have become increasingly popular design tools to help brands stand out.
GetIllustrations’ library contains more than 17,500 ready-to-use illustrations in a wide range of categories.
- The illustrations can be used in website design, for presentations, and anywhere they can serve a purpose.
- New illustrations are added weekly.
- Each purchase comes with a one-year access period, is accompanied by a commercial license, and is yours to use forever.
Take advantage of a 30% discount by using the coupon code: ULTIMATE30.
Some analytics platforms are big, cumbersome, will analyze your website to death, and will give you far more information than you really need.
Microanalytics.io, created and hosted in the EU, is free, privacy-focused, and an alternative to Google Analytics. Microanalytics.io keeps everything anonymous and puts you in charge.
- You’ll see the data you need, and only what you need.
- Neither you nor your visitors are tracked nor is your data shared with any other party.
That’s how website analytics should be performed.
You can build a gallery the conventional way and get great results if you put a lot of time and effort into it. Or, you could go with Essential Grid, the best WordPress grid plugin for creating galleries and one that does the heavy lifting for you with its –
- 50+ impressive, customizable grid templates.
- even, masonry, and cobble layouts, and mix and match grid options to choose from.
- responsive designs that give you absolute control over how your grids appear on various devices.
- ability to feed a grid gallery with social media content.
The Total flexible multipurpose WordPress theme is a complete toolbox neatly wrapped in a single package with enough flexibility to take your creativity to the limit.
- Create and customize websites FAST with Total’s – extended WPBakery page builder and easy to work with and ready to use demos and pre-built section templates.
- Customize your designs with custom page builder settings, live Customizer options, typography manager, unlimited colors, and more.
- Take advantage of Slider Revolution for creating jaw-dropping sliders and other engaging content.
Pulsetic is a free website uptime monitoring tool that is designed to make monitoring your WordPress website simple and easy.
- You’ll receive alerts via phone call, SMS, email, or Slack should your website experience downtime.
- Status badges indicate the status of your site without changing pages.
You can create a status page for your site and, if you wish, create visually appealing status pages and incident management reports for your visitors.
Static.app gives you the easiest approach to hosting a static HTML website online with an online file management system that lets you edit and delete files as well as copy and clone them. You don’t even have to leave your browser.
- Drag-and-drop an archive of any page (or an entire website). Static.app takes care of the rest.
- An SSL certificate, code editor, forms, and media storage are included.
- You can override existing files to make a change and the new pages will appear online.
Absurd Design offers a rather different kind of visual perception for websites; one that can combine absurdity with childishness to create websites that are totally engaging!
- The imperfection of something done by hand can often be more appealing than a precise digital presentation.
- Absurd design offers free surrealist illustrations and art for your landing pages or presentations.
Give it a try and discover how using weirdness and absurdity often makes sense.
The Postcards app provides you with everything you need to build and customize an email template. You can create email templates 20 times faster, without design limitations or coding skills in just a few minutes. You can –
- customize content with ease.
- customize mobile versions of your email templates.
The feature-rich drag and drop no-code email builder, edit HTML, email template building combination email makes it easy to incorporate the latest design trends into your emails.
Siter.io is a no code website builder & web design tool for designers that allows them to create and publish websites by designing directly in the browser, freehand.
- io also offers a Figma plugin for converting Figma designs into live websites without any need for coding.
- io’s interface is super-intuitive, so you don’t have to worry about having to extra time learning a new one.
Use your own domain or Siter.io’s. Either way, you can begin publishing immediately.
Unspam.email is an online email tester, spam checker, and deliverability test app. This practical and reliable service –
- analyzes the main aspects of an email, returns a spam score, and predicts results with a heat map of your email newsletter.
- notifies you instantly if your domain name or IP address has been blacklisted.
- ensures your recipients can receive and read your emails.
- checks for bad or broken links to avoid having your emails being caught in spam filters.
- shows you where your HTML body can be enhanced by testing for best practices.
Based in part on your own website visiting experiences, you’ve learned a few things about how to avoid the bad and capture the good in your own design creations. It follows that you’ll want to have the right tools and web design resources at hand that will make it easy to do just that.
This compilation of 19 top tools and resources for 2023 will save you the trouble of having to devote many hours of searching for tools and resources you believe you need.