WPDean is a one of the best source for free and premium WordPress themes. We think; we create some of the best free WordPress themes and collect some of the most awesome WordPress themes on the market.
Apart from that, WPDean is on its journey to establish its name for providing free WordPress tutorials and resources for beginners.
Our company is growing quickly, and we are hunting for highly skilled technical staff who could become part of our team.
General Essential Requirements:
1. An in-depth knowledge of WordPress core.
2. An in-depth knowledge of WordPress themes and how they work.
3. An in-depth knowledge of WordPress plugins and how they work.
4. Essential development skills including HTML5, CSS3, PHP, jQuery etc.
5. Knowledge of few modern core frameworks like Twitter Bootstrap, Underscores, etc.
6. Minimum two years of experience.
|WordPress News Contributors||Remote||Apply Now|
|WordPress Writers||Remote||Apply Now|
1. Current positions include Part-time/ Full-time and may change depending upon requirements.
2. All positions are compensated as per international standards.
3. If you have any query before applying, you may reach us directly at editor[at]wpdean[dot]com